Wednesday, July 22, 2009

You Could've Been Anywhere in the World: Hello and Welcome...


Hello and welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to my brand new blog, Seven Down. I’ve put a lot of time and consideration into the construction of this blog. I consider myself to be a very artistic and creative individual who has a lot of thoughts worthy of being shared with others. Thus: I created my own blog.

Firstly, allow me to tell you what this blog is not. This blog is NOT my way of filling people in on my day-to-day life. That’s what my Facebook and Twitter profiles are for. Therefore, although my personal opinions are going to be undoubtedly seeping into my blog posts, I will not be using this blog to chronicle my life.

The motto of this blog is: Music / Fashion / Culture. Pretty much every post is going to fall under one of those three main principles. Through this blog, I hope to deliver news and updates to people from a fresh, new perspective.

Part of the reason that I started this blog is because I feel as though a lot of the other popular blogs out there recycle each others’ stories and, consequently, end up coming across as stale. I wanted to make Seven Down different. I wanted to make Seven Down better.

So there you have it, folks. I hope that you enjoy my journalism and frequent this blog as often as possible. So add it to your favorites! Tell some friends! And please, don’t be afraid to leave some comments. I hope you all enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment