Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Return of ABDC


Generally, I don’t get too attached to TV shows. Truth is─most of them aren’t any good. However, one particular program that I’ve always made time for is MTV’s hit show America’s Best Dance Crew…and I make no apologies for that.

I’m basically infatuated by the show. The dancers, their back stories, the incredible routines they come up with each week; it all makes it a spectacle worth watching. I enjoy the show so much that I even suffer the intolerable nuisance that is Lil Mama to watch. I consider that no small sacrifice.

The good news is the show is back for its fourth season. Hopefully this season brings us more talented and creative crews that keep us on the edge of our seats week to week. Catch the premier episode of ABDC Sunday, August 9th at 9pm on MTV.

In the meantime, you can check out the official ABDC website here: http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/dance_crew/series.jhtml

No comments:

Post a Comment